Tuesday, April 17, 2012

'Prometheus' Viral Video: What Can You Do, David?

Prometheus

Have I said yet that there's no movie in 2012 I'm looking forward to more than "Prometheus" already? Oh, I have? Just last week, you say? You'll have to forgive me ' I'm going to be saying that a whole lot more, especially if the "Prometheus" viral campaign continues churning out the hotness like today's introduction to the Weyland Corp's David 8 model.

Just as Guy Pearce promised us, a new "Prometheus" viral video has indeed landed, this time focusing on Michael Fassbender's character, David. David is an android, described by the notorious company as the "next generation Weyland robot." The eighth model in the series (the Weyland website has a lot of information on the model's development) can "do almost anything that could possibly be asked of me," can "understand human emotions" without feeling them himself, among other perks.

Learn more in the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment