Tuesday, April 24, 2012

'G.I. Joe: Retaliation' Trailer Kicks Ass And Eats Girl Scout Cookies

GI Joe

"It's G.I. Joe against Cobra the enemy, fighting to save the day! He never gives up, he's always there! Fighting for freedom over land and air!"

Sorry, if you really think you're going to be able to stop me from singing the "G.I. Joe" theme song all day long after the arrival of a brand new trailer late last night, you're horribly mistaken. That's right: there's an all-new "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" trailer today, clocking in at over two and a half minutes. Premiered by director Jon Chu at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, the new "G.I. Joe" trailer is once again proving that despite what you thought of "Rise of Cobra," this Dwayne Johnson-starring sequel is not something to be ignored.

Check it out in full after the jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment