Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Someone Should Tell Winona Ryder That A 'Beetlejuice' Sequel Is Happening

Well, our quest for details about a "Beetlejuice" sequel continues, with the most recent stop taking us to Wionna Ryder at the Toronto International Film Festival, where she's promoting her new crime film, "The Iceman" with Michael Shannon.

Unfortunately, the former Lydia Deetz didn't exactly have the deetz on the sequel from Tim Burton and writer Seth Grahame-Smith.

"You tell me ' I don't know!" Ryder said. "I've heard from journalists, that's how I found out, but I'm seeing Tim next week, and I will let you know."

From what Burton has told us, he's waiting on a script, but won't do it without Michael Keaton.

"I'm trying to think about how that would work," Ryder said. "Obviously I'm not [the focal point]; it's got to be Michael. So is it happening?" she wondered. "It's being written, but is it happening? Tim hasn't confirmed it yet [officially]."

Are you on board for a "Beetlejuice" sequel? Let us know in the comments below and on Twitter!

Tags beetlejuice, tim burton, Winona Ryder



No comments:

Post a Comment